Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Date Night

So earlier this week I had my first date in a while. It was a pretty special outing, starting with a nice dinner for two and ending with a fun movie. I may be too forward, but I think she's a keeper. That's right, Friday night my mom and I went out together, and it was a whole lot of fun. I'm really fortunate to have such awesome parents. The movie was Wild Hogs, which I wasn't too exctied about to be honest. We were a part of a sold out crowd on opening night, though, so I decided to give it a go. In all actuality, it wasn't all that bad. It really exceeded my expectations and definately gave me some laughs. Now, I'm not saying it is Oscar worthy or is something to immediately going to the theater to see, but I was not disappointed with it. But anyway, I had a great night with my mom, something I don't get to do enough of. LOVE YA MOM!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love ya, too kid! Glad the sold out crowd of middle-agers wasn't too much for you!