Sunday, March 04, 2007

Uno, Dos, Tres!

1) GO BELMONT!!!! Once again, they have locked in their place in the big dance by winning out their tournament this weekend. Looks like we're starting a trend. Also, I would just like to point out that my team KANSAS has ascended to the number 3 slot in the country and have pretty much guaranteed a number 1 seed in the tourney. Now that's something to get excited about! Can' wait for March Madness...

2) I started my new job today :o). I am officially a Laser Chase Marshall. Oh yes. It's fun. I basically get paid to hang out with kids and play laser tag. I can't really complain. So go to the new location on top of Southern Ice in Cool Springs and hang out with me.

3) I'll be heading out on the first of 2 trips that I will be on for Spring Break tomorrow. I don't know if I will have internet access, so this may be the last post in a while. Monday morning I should be staring at the beautiful Atlantic Ocean at Myrtle Beach. We are also spending at least a day in Charleston, which I have heard is one of the most interesting and fun cities in the U.S. I am incredibly excited. I'm armed with some great music, podcasts, and books, and I intend to do some damage. I just had a conversation with a friend about our Spring Break trip last year, and I can't really believe it's been a year. We seem so much older and alltogether just different people. I'm so glad I'm where I am today, but I'll be happy to see a day where us old friends can come together (hopefully on a similar trip) once again.

Thanks for tuning in!

No comments: