Sunday, May 13, 2007

On Second Thought...


"Can't wait..." I ended my last post on. Interesting words.

Well, maybe I can. Time is a limited commodity these days. Or all days, I guess. But to me more wanted than ever before. Which I can only assume is a healthy new oddity in my life. I'd rather the days be longer than shorter. Maybe that could be the measure of my existence. The speed at which I desire my second hand to turn. It is currently traveling at least twice too fast. If you could graciously tell it to abandon its hurried pace, it would be much appreciated.

1 comment:

Kendra Marie said...

i like this. a whole dang lot. time is a fickle thing. and yes, if it could slow down that would be fantastic. more time to be. more time to take in these beautiful days. more time to enjoy the company of kindred spirits and learn from the wise and sit under stars. more time to remember who we are and who God is. that's what i want for graduation. think someone will get it for me?