Monday, May 21, 2007

LeaderShape


I appologize for my absense from this ol' blog machine in the last bit. Life has happened, in the form of a leadership camp called LeaderShape in nowhere, Tennessee. It featured student leaders from colleges all across Tennessee, and I won't soon forget the people I was fortunate enough to meet. They made the week what it became :o).

Fortunately for the faces that read these words on the other side of this screen I am staring into, I am back and see summer in front of me. That means an unoccupied mind that desperately needs occupation, of which it hopefully will find in the form of my typing fingers and an audience who is willing to spare a few moments. Thanks for reading, and I hope to start blogging at level 11 soon... stay tuned.

3 comments:

Sarah Renée said...

Sounds like a great experience, Tim!

Kendra Marie said...

older chests is incredible. it's been a recent favorite.

Sarah Renée said...

Crikey! These blogga's are flippin' amazin!! lol :-D My summer's goin relatively well! Different then I expected it to be, but very good and everything in its perfect timing :) So no complaints here! You?