Wednesday, July 04, 2007

40 Days Wages On

I survived my first camp counselor experience, and I actually loved it! Such an incredible time of fellowship with other leaders and a chance to pour myself out into some younger guys. I had no idea what was about to hit me..

But now, I got some catchin up to do.

The 40 Day Fast still wages on, and here is what I've missed:

June 29 -- Stephen writes about Blood:Water Mission
June 30 -- Jeanine writes about The International Justice Mission, War Child, and Christian Children's Fund
July 1 -- Truevyne writes about Compassion International
July 2 -- Ryan writes about Living Water International
July 3 -- Jeremy writes about the local church
July 4 -- Steven writes about inner city ministries

And today it's Susanne's turn. There's been some incredible posts. I encourage all of you to read em!

3 comments:

Sarah Renée said...

Tim, we are going to see each other in a month!

I don't know how I feel about this.

It's crazy!! lol

Hope you're doin well!!!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

IJM Info said...

Thank you so much for sharing IJM with your friends! We wanted to let you know about a contest IJM is in and would really love your help in.

Help IJM Win $100,000!

International Justice Mission is in the final round of a competition for $100,000 to support our work, and we need your vote to win!

Every day, from July 9 through August 10, we need as many people as possible to go online to www.Rezoom.com/ABETTERWORLD and vote once a day, everyday, for the entire month.

For more information about the work of International Justice Mission go to www.ijm.org