Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Day of LOVE

Knock Knock!
Who's there?
AVACADO!
Avacado who?
Avacado crush on you!

(selflessly stolen from my wonderful roommate, who is far more creative than I)

Happy Valentine's Day amigos!

I hope you are enjoying it appropriately...eating lots of chocolates, snuggling up next to that favorite somebody (or teddy bear, in my case), and of course, watching LOST tonight. I know that my day has already been made by none other than the Belmont cafeteria. Yes, I know, it's shocking, but I guess blessings can come from the most unlikely of places. My V-Day meal of a perfectly grilled steak, baked potato, and chocolate fondu bar hit the spot. And the wonderfully decorated tables were great, but best of all, I think, was Mike, one of the cooks, dressed as none other than cupid. I have never been more upset at not having a camera.

But, o Blogosphere, I have a special V-day treat for you.

First, due to happy youtube hunting, a short and fun video for you:



And most importantly, in the spirit of LOVE, who naturally wouldn't think of the best band on the planet, LOVEDRUG? I will leave you with a love song of sorts from their newest album that is to be released on March 7th. Enjoy the sneak peek, and go preorder the album NOW!

Bleed Together.mp3

No comments: