Friday, June 29, 2007

My Immediate Past and Future


My time in the mountains and Maryville (pronounced Murvul :o) ) was fantastic, and I'm sad to leave those people behind. These last three days of work have been tiring, and here I am typing this post at 2 in the morning when I have to be ready to greet hundreds of kids anxious for camp at 6:30 in the morning tomorrow. It's gonna be another long day tomorrow, but worth it. For the next 5 days, I will be a camp counselor, and thus, there will be no life on this blog. Feel free to leave your gamut of comments for me to sort through when I return, as I've left enough posts tonight for you to have some options :o). I will be back in full swing by the 4th of July, and I can't wait to see all that happens until then.

As for the 40 Day fast, Stephanie has today's post. I'll be sure to link to all the posts that I will miss by being at camp when I return.

Be good without me, blogosphere. Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my bike is fixed and i'd like to take some rides with you, bro.
hit me up when you get back. enjoy camp, you're in my prayers!