Friday, June 01, 2007

Invisible Children Screening at Rcktwn


Saturday, June 2nd, I will be on hand at Rocketown during the Southern Hospitality Jam to screen the documentary Invisible Children: Rough Cut. I know most of you have most likely already seen the moving documentary that without exaggeration changed my life, but if you haven't, I urge you to make it a priority to be at this event if you are able. It's an all day thing, but we are screening the movie at 5:30 pm. All details can be found at the myspace page I linked above. Or, if you merely want to lend a brother some support, it would be much appreciated! Seeing as the festival features graffiti artists, freestyle rap-offs, and pro skateboarders, I think I may be a little out of my league... I may need all the familiar faces I can get!

1 comment:

Sarah Renée said...

if only I were in Nashville...

...that sounds intense!! Good luck, Tim!