Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Semester 1 Playlist: Installment TRES!

So today I have settled in Nashville for my second semester at Belmont, and since classes commence on Wednesday, I feel it necessary to continue on this charade. Here is the third part of my playlist for my first semester. I hope you enjoy...please indulge yourselves (no pics this time...lo siento).

CURTAINS OPEN -- ACT 2 BEGINS

21) Older Chests -- Damien Rice
22) Tongue-Tied -- Aqualung
23) 9 Crimes -- Damien Rice
24) I Felt Really Good This Day, Yes -- Bradley Hathaway
25) To Be Alone with You -- Sufjan Stevens
26) Delicate -- Damien Rice
27) Come Thou Fount Of Every Blessing -- Sufjan Stevens
28) Put Ur Hands Up -- Family Force 5
29) Heart Shaped Box (Nirvana Cover) -- Lovedrug
30) Borderline -- Sufjan Stevens

1 comment:

nina.coyle said...

Tim,
I was talking to one of my teachers today and it she mentioned a seminar going on starting tomorrow (and the following two Wednesdays) by a Divinity professor from Vanderbilt. I thought you might be someone interested in these sessions and can get you more information if you'd like.