Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A Good Life Was Had...

Well, I've been delaying this post for too long.

Alas, blogosphere, it has happened. My dog er... passed into the land eternal this week. A place where the fire hydrants are made of gold and the pearly gates are always open, never restrictive.

Woody was a good chap. He had his run-ins every now and then when he got a little excited and couldn't control himself on our carpet, but when you think about it, who really can? Fourteen years well lived. Millions of excited wagged tails. Thousands of barks to welcome me home after school. I couldn't really ask for a better companion. Thanks for a great childhood, Woody! :o)

(At this point, a picture would be a nice touch, though I do not have it, and you will have to wait until I make a trip back home. Thanks for reading)

No comments: