Thursday, April 05, 2007

Hospital Bound

I am currently sitting in a hospital in Jackson Mississippi. It looks like it will be my home until today is called tomorrow. My sister is just about to have surgery, so your prayers would be appreciated! It shouldn't be anything serious, but they won't know for sure until they are into the operation. I'll keep you all updated, but thank you so much for thinking of my family!

--UPDATE--

She is out of the hospital and is resting with us at her house. The surgery went well, and it was apparently a good thing they did it because the situation was worse than they had thought. But all things considered, it was a mild operation, and Erica should be up and running in about a week. She's still in a TON of pain, so prayers for a speedy recovery would be appreciated. Much love.

No comments: