Thursday, December 28, 2006

My First Semester: Presented in a Musical Fashion (Part 1)

If not humanities or mathematics or anything else, Belmont has at least taught me this: Music can never be under-emphasized, under-played, or even under-worshipped. Music is, more or less, a close second only to God on the Belmont social construct of status and worth.

Thus, in that same spirit, I have chosen to present my first semester to the blogosphere by means of a playlist that I have compiled. It will be unveiled in four parts (or movements, if you will) over the next short while. I hope they fit your fancy.

1. Miami -- Taking Back Sunday
2. Suddently Everything Has Changed (The Flaming Lips Cover)-- The Postal Service
3. Error: Operator -- Taking Back Sunday
4. Did I Step On Your Trumpet -- Danielson
5. Nothing is Ever Enough -- Derek Webb
6. The Winner Is -- Mychael Danna/DeVotchKa
7. If I Could Split -- Kite Flying Society
8. Giver's Reply -- Ramona Cordova
9. I'll Let You Live -- Taking Back Sunday
10. Refuge -- Matthew Perryman Jones

No comments: